Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spicy Vegetarian Buffet

Happy 50th Birthday to Paul Madden!
Buffets are great to have when you are a food lover and eat a lot!  Well, I'm talking about myself and I love buffets!  Today I have put together the photos of a spicy vegetarian buffet prepared for Paul, my husband's 50th birthday on April last month!

Each dish was carefully selected to meet the palate and requirement of its nutritional value.  

The dishes were:
©Joy Madden, April 2013
  1. Brown Rice

  2. Chapatti

  3. Cauliflower & Pea curry

  4. Mushroom in cumin stir-fry

  5. Pineapple curry

  6. Crunchy String Beans in garlic

  7. Cabbage & Carrots in 'Yogurt'

  8. Mixed Tomato & Onion

  9. Chick Peas with curry leaves

  10. Papadan

  11. Cut fresh hot chillies

  12. Raw home made chilli oil (blend fresh chillies with extra virgin olive oil and Celtic sea salt).

     

    YUMMM......

No comments:

Post a Comment